Well, Friday came and went and still no exchange of contracts! 🙁
We seem to be getting a little closer, but it’s just so frustrating (see it’s that f word again!) that we can’t quite get there.
Apparently, the solicitors are waiting for a final piece of paperwork from Redrow and until that arrives, we cannot exchange contracts.
We spent today packing up some stuff in preparation, even found some boxes we’ve not unpacked in the 2yrs we’ve been in our current house.
Our solicitor did say that it is likely we will exchange next week, so keep your fingers crossed for us.